Monday, April 13, 2009

Exercise

I just started exercising on a regular basis. My whole BODY HURTS!!!! omg people what am I going to do! Please help Me! My trainer is gonna kill me!

I think my trainer is kinda CUTE!! I don't need another obsession with another man! lol..

In other news Easter was great, went to a cookout with Bear and his family. Random and surprising. But he invited me over, and I came! Church was even better! I ended up going to a "megachurch" it is my home church but I haven't been attending in quite some time. I am over the whole "megachurch" feel. It was great though and I saw some my family!

My married boyfriend called and said that he will be in town in 2 weeks. I will let you all know how that turns out. I haven't talked to him in weeks, since before LA but he sends me an email or texts me everyday and lets me know I am on his mind.

Other than that all is well. No real juicy gossip today. Rain is taking over my ego! Love you all

Until then I am..

SBFATLANTA

6 comments:

DOAYM April 13, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Try playing arena football then hitting the gym for some more exercise. I'm still ache'n from thrusday and it's monday of a new week.

DDotOmen.com April 13, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

I was at a work conference and during our intermission to mingle and eat...I literally went to the hotels fitness center and just ran the wholetime til the break was over lmao.

Lashuntrice Bradley April 14, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

Exercising sounds good. I've been telling myself I'm going to start excercising but because I got to FAMU and it is nothing but walking up and down hills that is enough excercise for me.

Single Black Female in the A April 14, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

Well I need a new trainer so yall help me out! Hills aint no joke!

Anonymous April 14, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Same here girl been working to get myself back to bikini shape before the summer. It is harder than bad boobs but worth it when you look in the mirror. I had a campaign going on my blog for it. I need to get it back going since I am back on the ball. Good luck with yours doll.

Anonymous September 6, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

I've been to New Birth, Antioch, and Salem in ATL.

I think, as a rule, I prefer a good store front church w/ sister's not afraid to sweat their hair "back"

and since I rock the locs, it's not EVEN a concern!