Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I think I'm SICK

No seriously. I really think something is wrong with me! My crush is my ex uncle. LOL. No but for real my aunt used to date a guy. I always thought he was so fine. He ended up cheating on my aunt and married the woman he cheated on her with. His kids and I are particularly close, they are al ot younger than me, but they consider me their big cousin. I did their hair back in the day, babysat them, cooked. My aunt couldn't cook a lick!

Either way, his youngest daughter is a student @ Spelman, I take her to lunch and shopping often, she tells everyone I am her cousin because I somehow consider her to be, although her father and my aunt no longer date. She told me last week her dad was in town. I haven't seen him in ages, so I met them for dinner. When I tell you he was FINER THAN HE EVER WAS!

He gave me a hug and his body was so rock hard. I got a chill through my spin. Of course he is married why me But later that night I had a dream about him. I had a dream that we were married and everyone wanted to know how he married someone 20 years younger than him. But I was his prize! lol. Too funny. I am hilarious! That man is fine though, if he ever tried to contact me I wouldn't even think twice married or not

DON'T JUDGE ME LOL

I have to go do some work now..

Until Then I am

SBF ATLANTA

5 comments:

Anonymous April 14, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

I think we have all had those not quite right crushes. I have one on someone who is like my 3rd cousin by marriage but not quite really cousins.

DOAYM April 15, 2009 at 3:32 AM  

Bad, very bad.

twitter.com/kevthemogul

let me know when you update, I'd like to read these on the blackberry when I'm moving around.

Saved Girl April 18, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

LOL...its all good. I had a crush on my cousin I met in Cleveland once...my sister disowned me that whole summer,LOLOL.he was fine and I was SICK. cute post.

Anonymous April 27, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

where are you sbf??

Single Black Female in the A April 29, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

I am here! About to update!