Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yawnnn

Good Morning snitches!


I have had such a great last couple of weeks! No Bear, my girlfriends from LA came into town. Core DJ's my boo came into town and another free getaway! Not to mention my job is letting me work from home, to save on Cost!

My married boyfriend had to fly to Texas last weekend, so he asked me to come with. Of course, I keep trying to cut him off, but I had a flashback to how great the Vitamin D is so I decided, I will NOT turn down a free TRIP!

We are on the plane, going to Texas, he wants to try to see if I can give him head. Why is it that whenever a MARRIED man gets a girlfriend, they thing she will do EVERY fantasy he has ever had?! I know I am living a fantasy world right now, but still, I don't want to be the chick that has done EVERYTHING. I am saving a couple of 1st for my husband! I won't be giving away all my goods quite yet! So I decline, put on my ipod and fall asleep.

He gives me the worst look, when we land and I could give a shit less if he cares. I am NOT his wife and I don't care if he is angry. Some shit I JUST am NOT going to do! So we get to the hotel after getting the rental, and of course he wants some. Its about 10pm their time and Midnight EST. So I am tired, but I knew I was gonna have to give him some.

So as I am in the handstand position, he is putting a hurting on me. The D was even more amazing than I remembered from 2 months ago. THEN IT HAPPENED I got on top. Married is 10 years my senior. So he has a lot more experience than I do. Especially since he has only been married to his wife 5 years. But I somehow was able to shock him! When I climbed on top, he came almost immediately and with me! Whenever he usually comes, he acts like a G and tries to make fun of me for laying there dead to the world. But this time, his face was priceless. He laid there for about 5 min and said "I have NEVER come, when a woman was on top of me, you are dangerous" I laughed and I didn't take him serious. I have done that to many a men in my life but never did they admit I was the 1st! I kissed him and said "Baby, that's why you love me, I let you experience things you haven't ever experienced"

After that, we rolled over and went to sleep. Please believe, the rest of the weekend was fantastic. Went to Galleria Mall, bought out BETSEY JOHNSON. Shopped for a couple other things, while he was in meetings and headed back to ATL the next day. I can't wait to see him again, I will be putting a hurting on him!

Let me get out the bed, this working from home thing has me LAZY!!

Until then I am

SBFATLANTA

10 comments:

Unbreakable April 29, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

WOw thats crazy, but its a good though i never go that in an airplane, but how would it be passable if your not flaying first class, i do agrre with you that something have to be for that special one All the best

Anonymous May 4, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

yeah how would that work? the flight attendants always seem to be around-especially in first claSS

Unknown May 12, 2009 at 3:10 AM  

Wow girl.. just wow lol I think you need to write a step by step guide , I am good but there is always room for improvement.

Single Black Female in the A May 14, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

A WHORE? Really? LOL you are funny. I'm an opportunist! Don't get it twisted! I'm glad you enjoy my blog!

@Lex yes girl I will write a step by step guide in my book! :)

Baddest Bitch June 5, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

yea ur trippin for havin ur pic on here babes...esp. when ur broadcasting ur sex life to the world. but to each their own. great job on the blog.

Pana June 8, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

I love your Blog !!!!

Tiera Danielle July 18, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

i love how anonymous people have the most vocal comments. live your life as YOU see fit and if sleeping with a married man makes you a whore i'd hate to see the name they give some of the things i've done! oh yeah, nice blog! ;0)

Single Black Female in the A August 4, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Thank You all! :) I will be back shortly!

stacie-ann August 28, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

wow. that was really interesting. especially since I've been the "girlfriend" to a married man before. What I've learned is....don't be nobodys jump off. Yeah he's treating you well and all that extra shit but at the end of the day, he's just trying to bust a nut. & in his eyes..its NOTHIN to spend a lil cash in exchange for some "pussy on the side." I'm young tho' so...I might just be talkin shit. :) do your thing girlie.

Anonymous September 6, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

I'm mad, cause I think you'd be a much better castmate on Desperate Housewives of Atlanta, than Big Poppa's (supposed) ex side piece,Don't be tardy for the party, Kim