Thursday, December 10, 2009

So I bet you are wondering..

So I bet all my readers are wondering, wasn't Bear just engaged to some other chick! How did you all get engaged a month later?

Well didn't I tell you all NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PUSSY!

Women fail to realize the power that we have in between our legs. Erica may have been there for him mentally and emotionally for the last 3 or 4 years but I was the chick that full filled all of his sexually desires. I was the woman he came home to every night.

Advice Moment- As a woman you should ALWAYS want to be his last and his best. Women who are married or in serious relationships with men, are always quick to fuss, complain and get upset. Please remember, IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU. He is the man and you are the WOman! He is the head and you are the tail. The more you try to boss a man around the more he will leave you alone. I may have multiple degrees, have my own business on top of my corporate career but I've always let Bear think he is more intelligent than me. No, I'm not dumbing myself down for him, I actually am making my life easier. In the 5 years we have been together, we have never argued! I do what I am told, I bring women into the relationship, I cook him dinner, suck his dick and I do whatever freaky shit he wants me to do. More importantly, I keep my mouth closed. He doesn't have to worry about talking on the phone around me, cause I'm a down ass bitch. I don't say shit to anyone or anything. Why do you think I'm so secretive on this blog and on my twitter. If ANYONE knew who Bear really was and that I was semi telling his business. I would be in Fulton County Morgue right now. I'll leave my advice at this. Learn how to please your man and you will ALWAYS get everything you want!

Now back to Erica, whenever she came to Atlanta, she would stay in a hotel. Only chick that was allowed to stay in his home was ME! Not his family, not his friends. Just me. I am that Bitch!

We didn't ever talk about the future and I never pressured him into a relationship, matter of fact, whenever he wanted to discuss our "future" I changed the subject. I have a Masters in Mechanical Engineering and I'm about to start my Ph.D program next fall. My mom is a Dr and my daddy was a lawyer. What do I look like being in a serious relationship with a 3 time felon? Much less marrying one! But like my momma always told me, you can't control who you love. And I love Bear.

When I left that day and we didn't talk for weeks, Erica was in town. I cried for days and I was so lost in trying to move back into my house, straighten things out, travel to Texas etc that I was overwhelmed. I came back to his house and got my other clothes and he was there, talking to her on the phone saying he would be back at the hotel later. I cringed at the thought of him making love to her, when we just did a couple nights before. He heard me come in the house but didn't say shit to me. We hadn't talked in a week and tears were forming. He had never seen me cry other than the day I learned about my home, I wasn't going to show him weakness especially not over him!

I accepted the facts it was over and he and Erica were making wedding plans.

Part 3 of 5 (How I got Engaged) Coming Soon

Until Then I am

SBFATLANTA

6 comments:

Unknown December 10, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

My good lord... Your trying to kill me over here. - Alexis

Young & Single December 12, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

I love reading your blog...its like an unscripted episode of Real Housewives.I cant wait to read the up and coming blogs you have coming........

.MochaSista. December 13, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

nice blog ..
dont forget to follow me back

much love.,

..MochaSista..
brown is beautiful

[http://mochasista.blogspot.com]

Single Black Female in the A December 16, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Thank you Dolls!

Jackie December 17, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

I'm just curious how in the last blog, you complained that he didn't come home every night, but in this one, you're saying ole' girl might have been this, but he came home to you every night?

Anonymous December 22, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

SBF- as a big fan of yours- U said something that is true and that is

"Learn how to please your man and you will ALWAYS get everything you want! "

I been trying to tell my wife this shyt for the last 7 years to no available and then when I am like at a crossroad bec she doesnt even suck my dick and then we dont have sex but I am like what stopping me from leaving this house - it is my son who isnt even 2 years old yet.

I dont know but if a woman aint giving up and she aint seeing nobody else seriously got self esteem issues that I cant fix bec I gotta do me but I told her I aint hard to please - Shyt she would have my $ if she did the things I like (sucking my dick would keep my ass grounded at home)

Anyway I am stashing my $ away so I can get a divorce as I want joint custody of my son and move out. Bec I only live once and I feel like I wasted 7 years of my time with her

When u ladies make a man feel worthless then understand WHY he cheats - bec the root of the problem begins when u as a woman stop giving a man what he needs.

just my 2 cents