Thursday, December 3, 2009

Down to Business

I'm in my hotel room in London waiting on my fiancée to call me. Yes, Fiancée. Bear proposed to me on November 14, 2009 at 10:00pm. Just wait, I will get to that. Let me back up a little.

On October 11, 2009. I changed the locks to my house. I changed my number and I overall changed my life. I cut off all my side pieces and I cut off Bear. I was tired. I had been living with Bear for almost a month at this point, but yet every night he did not come home. I was left alone. He would say he was "working" and bring me back food and clothes the next morning or around 4am,but I wasn't satisfied. I had lost so many things in the flood and here was the man I loved NOT giving me any time! In the on and off 5 years we had been together we never said I love you. We never spent time together around family or his boys. I always assumed I was the side chick, his job was his main bitch and he only had love for his money. Where was he those nights when I was home alone? Where was he when I called? Trapping is 1 thing but damn nigga you can't come home at night to warm bed and a wet pussy? I cleaned his house, I washed his clothes and he still did not come home.

The day came for me to move back into my condo! I was very excited and more importantly I couldn't wait to get back into my own space. I changed the locks, I changed my numbers, I even changed my alarm code. I was moving on with my life. I called Bear, no answer.. So I broke up with him on his voice mail. He didn't have enough respect for me to come home at night, why should I tell him how I really felt. Truth is, I had fallen in love with Bear and I didn't want to tell him how hurt I was. I had given my all to a man who didn't love me in return.

A week passed and no phone call from Bear. Well he didn't have my number. But of course he could have stopped by or called my office. He knows where I live and knows where I work. If he really cared he would have stopped by to see me. I took myself to New Orleans for the Saints vs Falcons game, flew my mom in for the last two days and reexamined my life. It was time for Maria to change.

I can't front though, I met up with an ex chick of mine and I had her moaning so loud the neighbors at her apartment knew she was fucking Maria! I had her sitting on my face and her pussy walls kept shaking on my nose. I will always love pussy, ring or not! lol

Needless to say between then and November 14, 2009. Some things have changed...

Stay tuned

Until then I am

Miss. SBF ATLANTA

3 comments:

ICEBERG December 7, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Last post Bear was engaged to Erica and marrying her sometime next year...do you ever wonder if Bear's proposal is genuine?

Single Black Female in the A December 10, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

That will be discussed in my next blog. Let's just say 6 carat rings don't come to often!

Anonymous December 10, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Ummm and wow .. My goodness woman! shesh!