Friday, January 16, 2009

Bear Catches Feelings..


I am a Single Black Female that dates in Atlanta and I hate it. I am in my late 20's and I love being single but I hate the stress that comes with it. Ya see, I am beautiful. I can't walk out the house without someone trying to spit game. It gets annoying especially given the fact that I can't stand for men who are NOT in my class. I can be a stuck up lil bitch because I am well, privileged. I went to an HBCU, graduated at the top of my class, found a career in Computer Science and have stuck with it. I have my own car and own a home, needless to say I'm what Ne-Yo talked about in his song. I can be stuck up, but what man likes a woman that is easy to catch? Certainly, not any of the men I date.

I have found that I don't settle, I just pick what I want. This month and for the last couple of months it has been Bear. Whenever I have had a stressful day at work, Bear is known to give me a good fix me up. He will massage me all over and make every organ in my body scream with excitement. But you see Bear is out of my "class". He makes good money as a "brick man". but he is not the type I can take home to mama. I have learned though, that this type loves women like me. I will cook for him, he will take me to dinner and overall we will have a good time as "secret partners" we know the rules and because he understands the game he gets privileges that dudes I just let "date" me don't. Including the threesome and actually being seen out in public with me. The understanding is beautiful.

The scary thing though is that he has become really clingy since the Menage. I'm thinking the situation would really show him I'm not the type he wants to wife, but instead Bear has been hinting on us dating exclusively. Bear doesn't understand the game. He doesn't see that a guy like him could never be with a girl like me. My type is like the EX: College Educated(post graduate work preferred) A REAL JOB, Multiple banking and saving plans, church going and overall a good boy. I keep a steady flow of "brick boys" to full fill my desires of the fast life, but I never let them wife me. I don't want to have to break it down for him, because once I do, his feelings just might get hurt. But I guess he never understood the game to begin with..

More on that tomorrow, he just texted me to come see him and of course I need a pick me up...

Until then...

SBF Atlanta

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo January 15, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

u a mac momma i see folk 2 bang or not 2 bang

M January 17, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

hahahahaha after the menage. Yeah what did you expect. You probly the best thing going on in this cats life. Plus as a bragging item(he told all his boys about it too) he aint getting rid of you any time soon. There are always(almost) always feelings that come along with sexcapades. Especially next level ones. I had my first menage when I was 14. I manipulated it and was seeing other chicks as well(dog I know) but I didn't catch feelings because I had other flavors(white,black,spanish,indian etc)

Best of luck to you, but eventually you'll grow out of the games, especially the Atlanta Dating scene games. I got tired of it in 2001 when I had my sophisticated sista(like yourself) my 37yr old white professional lady, my 19 yr old Ethiopian model chick, my fly Columbian and my GA State jumpoff piece and woke up one day realizing that I had some great experiences but was unfullfilled on a whole other level. I needed that let's go to Paris and chill chick that wouldnt bore me, that was past just sexing.