Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2 blogs in 1 Day

I have an urge to blog again, mainly cause I am annoyed at work. I think that the fact that the people at my job treat me like the young and successful slut annoys me. Seriously, they see my pictures with celebs, my courtside tickets to games and my picture blasted around the world wide web, but they have no real clue who I am. Other than, my lil brothers and sisters, I don't talk about my personal life.

So today a white co-worker named Tiffany *I don't care she won't ever read this, its her real name* comes up and says," hey sista, who you sleeping with now" I said "excuse me, that is inapporpriate work conversation and its none of your business" She then says "well, I was only kidding, but I love your fur coat, just wondering who you slept with to get it."
My REAL thought at this moment was "this bitch is way outta line, I like nice shit and this coat was actually handed down from generations pasts, but how did she even think to think in her brain that I got it from someone"
I turned to her and said "well Tiffany, unlike you, I work hard for every dime, I make her *mind you she may have a higher position than me, but I make more than she does, she doesn't know it though* and I save alot everything I have came from God, so if I'm having sex with him then shoot me!" Of course the lil skinny bitch walked away. I was so appalled. She had the nerve to try me on this day of our Lord. Bitch is just mad that I have alot of nice things *insert Louis bags, coach shoes(i think that shit is cheap), Chanel earrings, Juicy Couture etc* and she always walking around in Wal-Mart shit. I mean I do have tricks, but thats NONE OF HER BUSINESS! Everytime she sees me at a game its Courtside, because her daddy owns a suite we somehow leave work to go to the same places so I guess she thinks I date a NBA player. No boo, I don't have one YET! But when I do MISS. TIFFANY. you will be the 1st to know..

BITCH DON'T FUCKING JUDGE ME!

Thank you..

Until then I am..

SBFATLANTA

1 comments:

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

See that was the thing I never understood how people THINK they have the right to say whatever they feel to anyone else. Glad you checked her