Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All Women aren't bitter..

I am tired of men thinking that all women are bitter! I mean come on people. Not every woman hates your guts! I am one of the women, that even after 100 men have done be dirty I still have faith that I will have a husband that will NOT CHEAT one day. I know you are probably thinking this chick is doing the most. But seriously, when I am in a committed relationship, I do NOT CHEAT. I stay with the guy, I cook, I clean, I give him head and any and everything else that he may need. I don't look all in his phone or check his social networks. THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT! So you wanna know why I'm still single? PLEASE ANSWER THAT QUESTION for me!? lol.. Moving on

I was with someone who I call "Frankie Beverly" yeah he is an old as man, last night. We don't have sex, he just likes to lay under me. I got to his house around 9:30 and this fool fell asleep on me. Don't get me wrong, I love a hard working black man. Yes, he is 43 and works 3 jobs! But damn, can you at least entertain me every once in a while and NOT fall asleep on me! I'm assuming he is lonely. Which is fine cause he is a certified TRICK! Just is there to keep me company. My life is his entertainment. We don't go out in public together and even if we see each other in public he KNOWS not to act like he knows me. His old ass is almost old enough to be my daddy!

*Message My ish got messed up and I have no Idea what happened to it, I'm pissed, there is more to this*

Until then I am

SBF Atlanta

6 comments:

Unknown February 4, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

It's kinda hard to not go with the bitter assessment when that's what you get a lot of. I try not to judge and treat every woman on their own merits, but when u give a compliment and all u get is a fucked up look or ask to cook for a sistah and they reply that they can cook for themselves while giving serious attitude, it's kinda hard to not reach that conclusion.

It's kinda the reverse when women meet men. For example, when I say that I don't have a car, instead of inquiring further, women just assume that I'm a deadbeat & don't do shit and don't have have shit which is quite the contrary. I live quite nicely, shop on a regular basis and have a rather solid stable life. But it's that assumption that always gets in the way & fucks up what could've been a pretty cool friendship/relationship. I think that we all need to learn that everyone walks their own individual path and stop trying to compare or react to a new person based on what happened in out past. If you want men to stop thinking that you aren't a bitter woman try accepting a compliment without thinking that the guy just wants to get on. Let a man show you how he feels by thinking outside the box & not spending money, but by being creative. In the end we'll all be better off....

http://twitter.com/franklanzkie

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo February 4, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

olk who judge are the ones who dont like what they see in the mirror

and i aint never thought a woman was bitter, so i would suggest u say some men im not one of them, i just ask will u be ther in the am?

Single Black Female in the A February 4, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

so why don't you have a car Frank? I don't usually have a problem with those type of things. Seriously, I take care of mines as long as he can take care of me at the end of the day!

Unknown February 4, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

I don't have a car car because:

a) My license is suspended. Actually, I can get it back I just haven't paid the re-instatement fee yet. But more importantly,

b) it's just not financially viable to have a car right now. Even though gas prices have gone down considerably, the economy is still in flux & the world is waiting to see what our new President is made of. That makes the chances of oil prices skyrocketing again pretty high.

In addition, the U.S. is still in an economic downturn which makes normal upkeep & maintenance on a car pretty daunting. Add to that the cost of parking while at work (for those that work in their city's Downtown district) and you've got a set of expenses that I'm just not in a rush to add back into the budget.

Now, how does that translate into dating? Well, I have no problem taking care of a cab to get us from point A to B and back again. I usually budget cab fare into the total cost of taking a sistah out for the evening. If she's adamant on driving (which a lot of sistah's are these days) then that money goes direct into her tank. I'm of the mind that since I don't drive it's my responsibility to take care of that.

I do meet women from time to time that don't really care about my not having a car/driving, but for a lot of women, the car is just not something that they can get around. Damn shame too....

Single Black Female in the A February 4, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

I totally understand that! where do you live? Cause its impossible to be without a car in the A! That's my point~!

Unknown February 5, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

Well I don't meet a lot of bitter women, But a lot of hurt women. In the trepidations
of finding a loyal man diminish each time they are hurt.