Sunday, March 15, 2009

Why I broke up with Bear

Yes, as shocking as it may seem, I gave Bear the pink slip. As shocking as it may shound, I did it to save myself! Yes, he was a great "silent partner" yes he started catching feelings to a degree and yes before I knew it I was too, but it was good while it lasted.

I had a inckling he had a girl. But I spent every night with him, and I wasn't the least bit concerned. As far as it mattered to me, he was my man and she was the chick on the side.

But soon weeks went by and I didn't see him. I would text and he wouldn't reply till hours later, but I still didn't trip cause whenever I called he was there for me regardless! Then a month ago I decided that enough was enough and I needed to cut him off.

I mean he isn't the real boyfriend type anyway. We always worked around HIS schedule and I wasn't getting fucked on the regular. It was time to let him know that my body didn't belong to him so he could fuck when he wanted to!

Seriously, it felt good! But I still have to see him because we live close by each other and its pretty inevitable. He asked me yesterday, if I would come over tonight. I said no nigga we not fucking anymore!! He got quiet and looked at me crazy! Walked away and came back. Grabbed me and pulled me close and even kissed me in public. Yes that shit turned me on, but to keep it real it showed me what I already knew Bear missed the pussy but he didn't deserve it anymore!

More on chicks later. Its time to pray!

Until then I am
SBF Atlanta

2 comments:

Unknown March 19, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

I know it was hard to let go of someone who could put in work, but it was for the best and if you feel relief in your decision....then you know that you were right all along!

-Trecie

Pana March 21, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Damn I know exactly how you feel!!! SIgh Ninjaz can't get right